The Petzl Attache Screw Lock is an ultralight, compact pear-shaped screw-lock carabiner that is perfect for adventures where you need to go fast and light.
The H-shaped cross section achieves an incredible strength to weight ratio, while extra material is retained on contact surfaces to reduce wear and achieve better rope glide.
The screw lock system is designed to avoid snags, while a visual indicator makes it easy to ensure the carabiner has been locked.
The shape has been adapted for easy tying and untying of a clove hitch, making it perfect for ‘biner blocks when setting rope lengths.
Suitable for a range of uses, including as a primary attachment for an abseiling descender, belaying with Munter hitch, and a range of other rigging and rescue settings.
- H-shaped cross section offers improved strength to weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear
- red indicator makes it easy to see that carabiner is unlocked
- design of keylock system helps avoid snags
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
- Weight: 56 grams
- Material: aluminium
- Dimensions: 103mm long, 69mm wide
- Gate opening: 24mm
- Major axis strength: 22kN
- Minor axis strength: 7kN
- Open gate strength: 6kN