The Petzl Spatha is a light-weight folding knife with a large carabiner hole, making it easy to keep it close to hand on your harness.
The plastic body keeps the rugged, corrosion-resistant stainless steel blade securely tucked away when not in use.
A notch in the blade along with the textured centre wheel mean it is easy to open and close the knife, even when wearing gloves. Once fully opened the blade locks in position.
The blade includes a mix of smooth and serrated edges. The serrated edge means it slices easily through ropes and slings, but is just as useful when cutting veggies for your sandwich.
And at just 43 grams, you’ll barely even notice you’re carrying it.
- light-weight yet hard wearing design
- stainless steel blade with smooth and serrated edges
- large carabiner hole makes it easy to keep on your harness
- can be opened and closed with one hand
- Weight: 43gms
- Material: stainless steel blade, nylon handle
- Length: 178mm open, 108mm closed
- Carabiner hole: 16mm
- Made in: France