BlueWater Dynamic Prusik Cord incorporates the energy absorbing properties of dynamic climbing rope into an affordable accessory cord.
Not only is it better than traditional accessory cords at absorbing shock loads, it is also capable of holding higher loads before a friction hitch / prusik knot will slip.
Ideally suited for use as a Purcell Prusik adjustable safety tether.
The construction of this cord allows friction hitches to cinch down easily, quickly, and reliably, yet release without difficulty once unloaded.
- ideal for use as a Purcell Prusik
- energy absorbing properties of dynamic rope
- capable of holding higher loads before slipping
- cinches securely, yet easy to release
- Rated breaking strength: 10.4 kN
– at 1.33 kN = 17.9%
– at 2.67 kN = 29.0%
– at 4.45 kN = 38.8%
- Weight: 35 grams per metre
- Dimensions: 7mm diametre
- Material: Nylon core and sheath
- Made in: United States