Trango Regulock HMS Screwlock is ideally suited for use with canyoning descenders where the rope runs directly across the surface of the carabiner.
Because the top of the oval is rounded, the rope can run smoothly across the surface. This results in more even friction and prevents the formation of sharp edges, delivering a longer life-span.
This carabiner provides excellent handling, durability and strength.
- round profile provides longer life when coupled with a descender
- design prevents creation of sharp edges
- key-lock nose allows quick, snag-free operation
- compatible with a range of popular descenders
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Weight: 87gms
- Dimensions: 113mm long, 76mm wide, 22mm gate clearance
- Min. breaking load longitudinal axis: 23kN
- Min. breaking load minor axis: 8kN
- Min. breaking load gate open: 7kN