Trango Regulock HMS Screwlock is a style of carabiner designed specifically for use with descenders where the rope runs directly across the surface of the ‘biner.
It provides excellent handling, durability and strength at a budget-friendly price.
By ensuring the top of the oval is rounded, the rope can run smoothly across the surface. This more even spread of friction prevents the formation of sharp edges and delivers a longer life-span.
- round profile provides longer life when coupled with a descender
- design prevents creation of sharp edges
- key-lock nose allows quick, snag-free operation
- compatible with a range of popular descenders
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Weight: 87gms
- Dimensions: 113mm long, 76mm wide, 22mm gate clearance
- Min. breaking load longitudinal axis: 23kN
- Min. breaking load minor axis: 8kN
- Min. breaking load gate open: 7kN