This pull cord bag was designed specifically for Australian canyon conditions. Each bag is handmade in the Blue Mountains by T2 (who runs this site).
The flared shape (the fabric panel is slightly wider at the top than the base), reinforced edges, and rugged mesh side panels all work together to ensure the bag stands upright for easy stuffing. Combined with handles / hanging loops that naturally hang down, away from the mouth, and a fabric throat that can be pulled down over the main part of the bag, there is no other pull cord bag that is easier to stuff.
The rugged mesh sides allow water to drain freely from the bag. There is a loop on the inside of the bag to tie the end of the pull cord to, preventing it from becoming separated from the bag. A small flotation panel sewn into the base keeps the bag afloat even when empty (when full, the Dyneema pull cord will keep the bag afloat).
The throat has an adjustable pullcord that allows it to be fully opened for stuffing, partially closed for deployment, or fully shut when not in use to prevent you fiddlestick or pull cord coming loose.
The bag is tough enough to be deployed by throwing it from the top of an abseil, while the reinforced handles also allow it to be hung from your harness when deploying the pull cord through vegetation or other obstacles.
- freestanding, wide-mouth design makes coiling pull cord exceptionally easy
- hanging loops / handles stay out of the way when not in use
- flotation panel prevents bag sinking when empty
- free-draining mesh sides
- designed specifically for Australian conditions
- Weight: 94 grams
- Materials: 1000D Cordura nylon fabric / rugged mesh
- Dimensions: 220mm height, 160mm width, 85mm depth
- Capacity: 85m (utilising 3mm Dyneema pull cord)
- Made in: Australia