We sell it by the half-metre (50cm) so you can choose a precise length for your personal anchor system (e.g. if you want a 2.5 metre length, order 5 units).
This 8.9 mm rope, designed for mountaineering and ice climbing, is fully rated for use as a single, double and twin rope, with a 20.6 kN breaking strength.
Each thread of the sheath is impregnated with the “LongLife” hydrophobic treatment that increases resistance against moisture while reducing infiltration by dirt and grit.
Lightweight with a reinforced sheath, it is ideal for use as part of an adjustable safety lanyard, providing dynamic shock absorption while remaining strong and hard wearing.
- ideal for use with a Kong Slide to produce an adjustable safety lanyard
- fully-rated, strong, with good abrasion resistance
- lightweight, supple, and easy to handle
- LongLife hydrophobic treatment extends lifespan
- Rated breaking strength: 20.6 kN
- Weight: 54 grams per metre
- Material: 100% polyamide (Nylon) core and sheath
- Dynamic elongation: 32.3%
- Static elongation: 8.2%
- Dimensions: 8.9mm diametre
- Made in: France