The AustriAlpin HMS RONDO is an ideal companion for canyoning descenders where the rope runs directly across the surface of the carabiner (it fits a range of popular descenders including the SQWUREL, CRITR2, Hoodoo-SL, ATS, and No.Mad.)
The screw-lock mechanism is self-cleaning, so each time the carabiner is opened and closed it removes dirt and grit. The gate also features a corrosion-resistant brass sleeve.
The fully rounded top ensures rope runs smoothly across the surface of the carabiner. This even spread of friction also delivers a longer life-span while the absence of cut-out areas prevents the formation of sharp edges.
- solid round profile provides longer life when coupled with a descender
- design prevents creation of sharp edges
- corrosion-resistant and self-cleaning screw-lock gate
- fits a range of with popular canyoning descenders
- Weight: 89 grams
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Dimensions: 110mm long, 72mm wide
- Min. breaking load longitudinal axis: 23kN
- Min. breaking load minor axis: 10kN
- Made in: Austria