The AustriAlpin HMS RONDO 2-way-autolock is ideally suited for use with canyoning descenders where the rope runs directly across the surface of the carabiner.
The 2-way-autolock is simple to open — simply twist and a push with one hand — while providing a secure closure that automatically snaps firmly shut.
By ensuring the top of the oval is fully rounded, the rope can run smoothly across the surface of the carabiner.
The more even spread of friction, along with an absence of cut-out areas (such as on carabiners with an I-beam style construction), prevents the formation of sharp edges and delivers a longer life-span.
- solid round profile provides longer life when coupled with a descender
- design prevents creation of sharp edges
- 2-way autolock is secure but easy to open with one hand
- designed specifically to fit AustriAlpin No.Mad descender
- compatible with popular canyoning descenders
- Weight: 87gms
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Dimensions: 110mm long, 72mm wide
- Min. breaking load longitudinal axis: 23kN
- Min. breaking load minor axis: 10kN
- Made in: Austria