The AustriAlpin HMS RONDO is designed specifically for use with descenders where the rope runs directly across the surface of the carabiner.
By ensuring the top of the oval is fully rounded, the rope can run smoothly across the surface. The more even spread of friction, along with an absence of cut-out areas (such as on carabiners with an I-beam style construction), prevents the formation of sharp edges and delivers a longer life-span.
The 2-way-autolock opening is simple to open — a twist and a push with one hand — while providing a very secure closure while in use.
- solid round profile provides longer life when coupled with a descender
- design prevents creation of sharp edges
- 2-way autolock secure but easy to open with one hand
- designed specifically to fit AustriAlpin No.Mad descender
- compatible with BG Gear SQWUREL descender
- Weight: 87gms
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Dimensions: 110mm long, 72mm wide
- Min. breaking load longitudinal axis: 23kN
- Min. breaking load minor axis: 10kN
- Made in: Austria