It provides the practical benefits of a full-rated HMS carabiner in a smaller, light-weight body.
The screw-lock mechanism is self-cleaning, removing dirt and grit each time the gate is opened and closed.
The MINI.MI can be combined with a descender, as well as being an ideal additional rigging ‘biner that can be used when ascending, hauling, belaying, or rigging more complex drops.
The fully rounded top of the oval delivers a more even spread of friction, with ropes running smoothly across the surface. The absence of cut-out areas (such as carabiners with an I-beam style construction) prevents the formation of sharp edges and delivers a longer life-span.
- Compact, light-weight version of a HMS carabiner
- solid round profile provides longer life and more even friction
- secure, self-cleaning screw-lock gate
- Weight: 72 grams
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Dimensions: 100mm long, 66mm wide
- Min. breaking load longitudinal axis: 22kN
- Min. breaking load minor axis: 10kN
- Made in: Austria